Sunday, January 25, 2009

BoRiNk....ToriNk...ToInk??...:D


Boring mean dunno what 2 do...ermmm i think i shud do sumthinng that will make my boring will slow down..slow down??? ermmm really??? i dun think so...my head spinning around thinking bout sumthin' that i really need 2 do..what is dat? mayb i need 2 rest from doin sumtin' stupid..am i wrong when i goin out wit sumone that i really care???...or sumone that i really wan 2 meet?...ermmm...dunno what happen 2 me actually...mayb i need love...i think love can make person be more rasional or more insane...wakakak..dunno..for me its hard 2 find...my day goin really borink n need 2 cheer up 4 a while...plzz...sumbody help me!!! i really need help...i do everythng to make my life at the real place..but it alwiz sumthin' goes wrong sumwhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment